P 7 IMI
Agile Truck Mixer for smaller Amounts of Concrete
Truck mixers are used every day. They have to run reliably and be low-maintenance. Low wear-and-tear in particular plays an important role in a rough environment and in dealing with coarse materials, so that it can supply transport concrete without any loss in quality for years to come. Consequently, Putzmeister truck mixers are consistently built as standard with boron/magnesium steel. This heat-treated steel offers high wear protection for a good price. The truck mixer therefore withstands difficult conditions and ensures a long service life.
Putzmeister P 7 truck mixer is available in standard, light (L) and ultra light (UL) version.
- Fully-automated Ergonic® Mixer Control (EMC)
- Optimised drum geometry
- Enlarged platform with ergonomic guard rail
- Large manhole - Ø 580 mm
- Long discharge chute – 1.45m
- Enclosed mixer frame made from S500 steel
- Underride protection with footstep
- Enclosed rear up to the frame
- Integrated stowage compartment (optional)
- Reduced consumption and operating costs
- 27 Mn Cr B5 boron/magnesium steel = approx. 30 % higher wear resistance
- 20 % weight saving over standard 4.5 mm thick steel constructions (UL Version)