BSA 2110 HP D5
Modern Caterpillar diesel-powered stationary concrete pump with emission stage tier4 engine
In the development of the proven BSA 2110 HP D we had an ambitious goal: to bring the issue directives to the needs of our customers in accordance. With the result that you can even increase compliance with the emission limits with more power and reduced fuel consumption your competitiveness in the future.
The BSA 2110 HP D5 is powered by a modern Caterpillar 6-cylinder diesel in-line engine. This engine complies with U.S. EPA Tier 4 emissions standards, among others.
The engine is equipped with a factory-mounted exhaust aftertreatment system to meet the legal requirements. This consists of a combination of DOC (diesel oxidation catalyst), DPF (diesel particulate filter) and SCR (selective catalytic reduction).
The BSA 2110 HP D5 isdeal for long distance pumping and highrise applications. Please contact our technical department if you want to use the machine in highly regulated countries with other exhaust emission certificates.
- Optimum air flow with pressure ventilation makes it suitable for all weather condition
- External gate valve connection is standard
- Reduced noise development
- CE mark
- Less operating costs
- Up to 15% more performance comparable with Stage III/ Tier 3 engines
- Certified to U.S. EPA Tier 4 (40CFR1039), CARB Tier 4 (13CCR2423)