Back to Overview
Flexible, Lightweight 5-Section Boom with 100 Cubic meters per Hour Output
Designed with the operator in mind, the BSF 42-5 delivers greater payload capacity and longer pump life paired with great performance you expect from Putzmeister. With a five-section Z-fold boom that gives you 41.6 meters of vertical reach, it still comes in at around 30 tons and goes where most 40-meter class boom pumps cannot.
Don’t be fooled by its light weight – the pedestal sub-frame bolt connections make the frame more flexible to withstand torsion from the pump force. And with 30 percent more deck space, it can carry more equipment to the job site.
- S-Valve Technology
- Steady boom with neutral axis layout leads to noticeable less boom movements and reduces the risk of bending cracks
- Roll-Z-Folding allows easy folding and unfolding of the boom
- One sided support system reduces support width extensively
- Outrigger with tubings withstand harsh climatic conditions
- Boom Remote Control with user friendly interface and accurate pumping and boom control
- Real time Ergonic Display provides real time machine data
- Free Flow Hydraulic Valve (FFH) design reduces fuel and energy consumption
- Pre-set time based auto greasing system
- Service-friendly as a result of its optimised accessibility and consistent screw concept Night lamp and push horn
- Lower service costs thanks to maintenance-free components, fewer special components (only 3 standard delivery line bends) and lower volumes of functional fluids (oil volume reduced by 300 l)
- Emergency Stop Switches at various locations
- Safety and warning instructions at required locations
- High hydraulic temperature cut off
- Engine overheating and low lube pressure alarm
- Anti-slip property and hand rails on side deck to prevent slipping and falling
Product Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.
Product Variant Technical Attributes is temporarily unavailable.
Brochures & Spec Sheets
BSF42-5 Brochure 2023 IN
pdf | 797 KB
BSF42-5.10 H FFH-EL Data Sheet 2021 IN
pdf | 1 MB