SPM 4210 Wetkret
Ideal for small and medium tunnels and galleries, it guarantees high performance in the harshest conditions
SPM 4210 WETKRET boasts a vertical spraying reach of 32' 10" (10 m) and a maximum output of 26 yd³/h (20 m³/h). Its synchronized additive pump is equipped with an automatic dosing device proportional to the output, thereby assuring spraying accuracy and quality. The dual cable and wireless proportional remote control permits easy handling of arm movements, besides regulation of the output and adjustment of the additive dosage.
With state-of-the-art axles and a reinforced turning system, the chassis is ideal for the rough working conditions in underground mining. The SPM 4210 WETKRET series comes as electric or DUAL DRIVE version (spraying operation electric or Diesel) and is optionally available with an electric or Diesel air compressor built into the chassis.
- Far reaching: spraying arm providing 32' 10" (10 m) spraying reach
- Automatic additive dosage: equipped with an automatic dosing device proportional to the concrete flow, ensuring spraying accuracy and quality
- Easy handling: thanks to a dual cable and wireless proportional remote control for seamless arm movements
- Advanced manoeuvrability: thanks to a heavy-duty chassis with state-of-the-art axles and a reinforced turning system
- Available as Dual Drive Version: all components can be operated both by diesel engine and electrically
- Optionally available with an electric air compressor built into the chassis