Seat Valve Piston Pump HSP
Transports Highly Viscous Materials with a Low Content of Foreign Bodies
The HSP (hydraulic seat valve pump) is an oil-hydraulic piston pump with hydraulically actuated seat valves. It is used to transport highly viscous materials with a low content of foreign bodies at smaller particle sizes (diameter < .2” (5mm)). All moving parts are connected to a central grease lubrication system in order to increase the lifetime of the components.
- Valve discs and valve seats made of highly wear resistant steel for a longer lifetime
- No backflow at high pressures
- More effective with material containing a high proportion of air Outputs up to 261 yd³/hr (200m³/hr)
- Delivery pressure up to 1885 psi (130 bar)
- Easy to install damping tanks