BSF iONTRON Hybrid
Worldwide Novelty – First Emission-free Truck-Mounted Concrete Pump
The iONTRON Hybrid is a worldwide novelty due to new integrated solution into the hydraulic pumps line, which saves space and weight - Putzmeister patent is pending.
The e-engine is supplied by the jobsite electricity and no additional battery is needed, which results in more payload reserves for the daily operation of the concrete pump.
Pumping concrete electrically has never been so easy – just “Plug and Pump”.
Available from 20m to 40m Class:
- 20m Class: for the BSF 24-4 and BSF28-4 with the core pumps 11H and 15iLS
- 30m Class: for the BSF 36-4 with the core pumps 16H, 15 iLS and 17iLS
- 40m Class: for the BSF 42-5 and BSF 47-5 with the core pumps 16H, 15iLS and 17 iLS
- Sound level cut in half
- Less weight, more space
- Ready for series production
- Plug & Pump
- Perfect for typical site use
- One switch for maximum flexibility
- Pumping concrete with zero emissions